In this first of the series on Business Resilience, Mandi Denning, Licensed Massage Therapist, and Founding Owner of Healing Hands and co-owner of Altura College Massage School, will share how Healing Hands is maneuvering the challenges of COVID and preparing for time after COVID.
Some questions Mandi will address include:
- How is HH dealing with employees and clients?
- How has government assistance helped HH?
- How have HH and the employees maneuvered through the assistance programs?
- How HH’s business model may pivot beyond COVID?
- How are you reaching out to HH’s frequent customers?
- What is your engagement on social media?
- What is HH doing to comply with reopening requirements?
- Did you renegotiate lease agreement?
- How about utility services?
- How is HH coping with fixed expenses?
- How are you and your family personally coping as a business owner?